Food, glorious food... done my way. Pretence of perfection

Sunday, November 04, 2007

Comida Es Buena

Mi hermanita es... *AHEM* Sorry about that, my lil' sis is a chip off the old block. Or is that a son/father thing? Anyway, my sister and her friends have started to bake together, which is strange since they are students so you'd think beans on toast would be the order of the day...

First up is a chocolate cake. ClowiWowi eats tons of the stuff. Mountains of it. She skips proper meals just so she can go back to licking the wrappers... I feel safe saying this because she lives a few aeroplane rides away.

Looks warm and comforting don't it. No, they didn't offer me any. Meanies :-P

Sadly good genes doesn't always mean good taste. Look at the swirls on this plate. Disgusting. Just get it in your mouth!

I bought ClowiWowi Shrek for her birthday, her favourite character is not the gingerbread man. So, I don't really know why I brought it up.

Impressive effort no? I'm not sure why his/her arm is coming from it's head but... who wants a "normal" one anyway! ;-)

We're gonna be meeting soon, she's gonna bake me something tasty every day. She just doesn't know it yet :-D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh! Your sister sounds adorable! Tell her not to listen to her nasty brother and that she should continue baking everyday and decorating everything she bakes with lots and lots of swirls and other such stuff.

Right now I'm watching Nigella make chocolate brownies ...

Nazca said...

Thanks Ivonne. I'll assume you mean her other brother, I'm the nice one :-)