Food, glorious food... done my way. Pretence of perfection

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Meme smeme

I was tagged by the delightful Catesa *grumble*

1. Please list three recipes you have recently bookmarked from foodblogs to try:
Er... while I haven't bookmarked anything, I've certainly taken what I've read of many websites to shape what I try out. I don't usually gp for deserts but Cindy makes me at least want to try. I also check out Mona to see what's happening, in a food sense, aross the pond. Then there's Mae and Ivonne who I visit regularly. I also read most of the posts these ladies get, and from there hop the posters' sites if a name/comment piques my interest.

And of course I'm chatting through the day with Catesa about food, I'm after all eating for two people... her and me! :-)

2. A foodblog in your vicinity: I suppose MG is the close to me that I read.

3. A foodblog (or more) located far from you: see above, none are exactly around the corner!

4. A foodblog (or several) you have discovered recently (where did you find it?):
FoodCrazee after he laughed at my misfortune at being tagged by Catesa!

8 comments:

Cat said...

lol that wasnt too painful... and yes you keep eating for us both because since joining ww im trying to do my best :) doesnt mean i wont harrass you though, mmmm wholegrains. healthy!

Anonymous said...

I love reading your posts! By the way ... you haven't fooled me with your laid back attitude to food. I just KNOW you're a brilliant foodie cooking up all sorts of spectacular dishes every single day.

:o)

Nazca said...

Everything I cook is made from scratch, I never use those microwave/prepared sauces... well, I use Thai Green Curry paste, but does that count? :-)

Most people come home and crack open a bottle of wine to relax. I just like slicing, dicing and frying.

Nazca said...

I usually type these things late at night... after a few drinks, I'm usually meticulous in my spelling! ;-)

Cat said...

thai green or red curry pastes dont count because i say so, you are free to use as you wish ;)

Cindy said...

As Ivonne said, you're a very talented cook I'm sure. Where are those scones you told me you were making ? Not made yet perhaps ?

Nazca said...

No scones yet, I have an illness that paralyses my muscles from the neck down... the doctor calls it being lazy. I suffer with it constantly :-(

Anonymous said...

Ahhhh :-).... how sweet of you to mention me. Thanks. Glad you've finally acquired a camera. Can't wait to see your foodie photos... [to drool over].